New Mentor Groups starting in August and September, 2017!
I am very happy to announce mentor coaching groups forming now to support you in getting your needed hours to renew a credential, or apply to ICF.
I hear from many coaches wanting a group option to satisfy needed hours, or to prepare to take an ICF exam.
While I’ve worked with many coaches for individual mentoring, I also know the richness and benefits of coming together with other coaches in a group setting. As a Coach Mentor and Supervisor for an accredited coach training school, I have observed hundreds of coaches in small cohorts as they grew their coaching mastery.
For this group, I am partnering with Sheri Boone, MCC. Sheri has trained, supervised, and certified coaches for many years for two accredited training schools. I am very happy to offer you the benefits of two seasoned and skilled coach trainers for this mentoring group.
This program fully satisfies the ICF requirements for mentor coaching, allowing 7 hours of group and 3 hours of one-on-one mentoring.
This group is for you if you are:
- Renewing your ACC, and need the required 10 hours of mentoring
- Preparing to apply to ICF for your ACC, or PCC credential
How it works:
- 7 hours of group work – Four 90-minute calls via bridgeline plus one 1-hour call
- 3 hours of one-on-one coaching as we listen together to your recorded sessions plus mentoring
- NOTE: You may choose a portion of the above hours, if you don’t require the full 10 hours
- $1200 for the full 10 hours – 7 hours of group plus 3 hours of one-on-one. A great value and savings of $600 from the 10 hour package of one-on-one mentoring
- $700 for 7 hours of group only
- $600 for 3 one-on–one hours only
Important note: We put together groups throughout the year based on requests from mentees. Please contact me if you are interested in joining or learning more at firstname.lastname@example.org or give me a call at 310/720-7363.
One on One Mentor Coaching for ACC and PCC Coaches
This process fully satisfies the ICF requirements to be coached by a Mentor Coach.
If you choose to work with me as your Mentor Coach, I will help you to:
- Gain a more thorough understanding of the ICF Core competencies and how to utilize them in your coaching.
- Identify your unique strengths and talents as a Coach.
- Choose the appropriate recordings to send in with your application.
How does it work?
- 10 1-hour Mentor Sessions where we will cover the core competencies, any questions you may have about the ICF application and listen to recordings of coaching sessions that you have with your clients who have given you permission to record for this purpose.
The mentoring process is a powerful opportunity to gain confidence and establish new skills with a mentor who is focused on you and your success.
Cost for the complete 3 month mentor coaching package ~~ $1800
And, if you would like to earn CCEU’s toward your ICF or CCE Credentials, OR, you are interested in listening to masterful coaching live, you will love these group classes; Deeper Conversations Coaching, Mentor Coach Certification and Real Coaching Sessions Unplugged. Please visit to learn more: Coach Training and Development